With over 30 years in the business we have always strived to maintain our perfect safety record. In todays scene we take this more serious than even!
Working with and understanding with local governance of all Racing Adventures locations we have created a few measure to help towards the solution.
- Flexible rescheduling for those not feeling well or may have been in contact with someone that has tested positive or is also not feeling well.
- Social distancing for everyone at the track including guests and staff where possible.
- Sanitizing of all surfaces in the cars and around the facility after any contact.
- New head socks and face masks provided to every participant.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing for everyone one site
- Masks and glove required for all staff
- Cleaning helmets after every use.
- Fewer customers per hour to ensure space for everyone.
- Car to be run with windows down to maximize clean airflow.